• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

1996 Georgie Boy Pursuit tv cable connection

1996 Georgie Boy Pursuit tv cable connection

Postby almitchell » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Welcome from Florida, USA. I just bought this motor home, and have been looking for external TV cable connection. I cannot find one anywhere. Does anybody have any ideas? There are two cable connections inside for tv's.
almitchell

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 0 times
Started RVing: 2002

Advertisement

Re: 1996 Georgie Boy Pursuit tv cable connection

Postby almitchell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Reply from factory: "The outside cable connection should be located in the water compartment. There should be a round white rubber cover that you remove and the cable connection is right there. If you cannot find it there,it will be on the drivers side of the coach toward the rear."

I have rechecked this whole area with no luck. There is no white rubber cover in the water compartment, and no cable on the drivers side of the coach. If somebody has a similar model, could you please take a picture of it's location and email to me at alvin44@fairpoint.net. Thanks.
Alvin Mitchell
almitchell

Thanks given: 0 times
Started RVing: 2002

Postby billl70 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:05 pm

hi almichell, on winnebagoes it is found in the locker with the shore cable, so could be similar. cheers bill.
billl70

Thanks given: 15 times
Started RVing: 2000

Postby doug » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm

almitchell wrote:Welcome from Florida, USA. I just bought this motor home, and have been looking for external TV cable connection. I cannot find one anywhere. Does anybody have any ideas? There are two cable connections inside for tv's.

On our Georgie Boy Swinger it was in the locker on the passenger side. Makes sense for it to be under the awning.
Regards Doug

I keep pressing escape but I'm still here

The American RV Club - The friendly club
doug

Invitations sent: 479
Registered friends: 91
Thanks given: 145 times
Started RVing: 2001

Postby des » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

when you connect to it, if it's anything like the one on our daybreak, you have to switch off the amplifier on the winegard thingy.

des
"Grab half a chance. and you'll never regret a might have been" - Arthur Ransome
des

Thanks given: 3 times
Started RVing: 2000

Return to Georgie Boy