• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

power on the go

Please find all information regarding Solar Power in this forum, it can be as basic or as techy as you like.

power on the go

Postby elcapitansolar » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

hey guys.. new to the forum so please help me out wherever necessary.. just wanted to outline my focus for attention on something which has changed dramatically in the past few years. solar panel performance and pricing has become so good that forgetting about a generator is now not just an option for those with huge roofspace and budget, basically i am an enthusiast for the green environment and helping out fellow rv ers get a feeling of total freedom and indeed flexibility and reliabilty level which didnt really exist before for aforementioned reasons. if anyone wants help with a system please get in touch.. non profit making basis means you get a system for effectively "nothing" :roll:
elcapitansolar

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 0 times
Started RVing: 1992

Advertisement

Re: power on the go

Postby jong » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi Mate,

I am looking at solar for our RV,do you have any good contacts for purchasing the panels and regulator etc??

thanks,

Jon G
jong

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 5 times
Started RVing: 2005

Return to Solar Power