• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

BILLY BUTLIN

Let everyone know about any really nice sites that you have found, also let us know of any sites that say they can accomadate an RV untill you get to the gate and they say "Oh dear we didn't think you meant that BIG"!!!!!

BILLY BUTLIN

Postby HEREFORD BULL » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Just had a letter from billy butlin today telling me theyve increased the sizes of the touring pitches at minehead the gold pitches are 10m wide and 9m deep still to small for me i think .Used to go there with the rv they used to park us up on some old static bases which were round a filled in lake it used to be fun the kids loved it

The following people have thanked the author HEREFORD BULL for this post:
Paul+Laine
HEREFORD BULL

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 0 times

Advertisement

Re: BILLY BUTLIN

Postby Paul+Laine » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:16 pm

I remember that, there were always some empty static pitches and they were great for electric, water and your own dump! lol
Paul+Laine

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 19 times
Started RVing: 0

Return to Favourite Campsites