• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

Gas input adaptors

If you're new to RVing this is the place to ask your questions. Don't worry, there's no such thing as a dumb question!

Gas input adaptors

Postby iconnor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi planning a major trip to the continent. Can anyone advise which LPG input adeaptors I will need? I managed to find a French adaptor but will need any others as well.
I looked on Star Spangled Spanner but was just left confused as from the picture on the Euro/Spain adaptor I couldn't see how it would fit on the input valve.
Thanks Iain
iconnor

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 0 times
Started RVing: 2012

Advertisement

Re: Gas input adaptors

Postby RVNUT » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi, Sorry just seen this. You will need a UK(spike type), a French (Dish), and a Euro adapter which screws into the French dish. (Note the older dish ones do not have a thread for the Euro.
Get all (and much much more) from http://www.motorhomemedics.co.uk/
RVNUT

Thanks given: 0 times
Started RVing: 2006

Re: Gas input adaptors

Postby Merv-IOM » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

You'll need the bottom two here:

http://www.abp-accessories.co.uk/product.php?cat=76

The Euro nozzle (for Spain etc) screws into the 'threaded' UK adaptor which in turn screws onto your Acme joint on your tank.

Cheers

Merv
Life is a Journey
Merv-IOM

Thanks given: 19 times
Started RVing: 2011

Return to Starting out