• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join in on the forum and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice. Membership of the club costs just £25 per annum and brings even more benefit than just the forum.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

Full Forum Viewing.

If you're new to RVing this is the place to ask your questions. Don't worry, there's no such thing as a dumb question!

Full Forum Viewing.

Postby margaretm » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 pm

To all our guests and non club members, Doug has been experimenting as requested by a good few members of posting the club's
magazine on the forum (this will still be available as a paper copy) which is sent monthly to our members . To be able to read this
you must be a member of the ARV Club,to be able to see the full Forum and not just half. If you would be interested in joining or
you were a previous member please contact me on margaret@arvclub.co.uk.

Regards
Margaret :D :D

The following people have thanked the author margaretm - 3:
JimBob, WESTIES ON TOUR, wooden top99
margaretm

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 39 times
Started RVing: 2000

Advertisement

Re: Full Forum Viewing.

Postby Paul+Laine » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Well done Doug,

Thank you for posting the mag on line. I found it extremely helpful as we spent Christmas & New Year in our Tenerife home and would have otherwise had to wait until we returned before we could read it.

I am sure it will come in very handy for many members.

Regards

Paul & Laine Michael

:D :D
Paul+Laine

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 19 times
Started RVing: 0

Return to Starting out