• Advertisement

Hi, Thank you for visiting us at the American RV Club. This is the only open forum run by a non-profit making club specifically for American motorhomes.

Please take a couple of minutes to register and choose an ID. It is completely free to join and you'll then be able to access a treasure trove of help and advice.

The American RV Club is often described as the friendly club and that's the watch word on the forum as well. Come on in, you're a friend we're waiting to meet.

Regards The committee

Some RV parts for sale.

Anything that is not an RV can be posted here.

Some RV parts for sale.

Postby Mrtibbs » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Since selling our Landau I have had a clear out of my shed and found the following few bits and pieces that I now want to sell...
I have a Chevy P30 Steering Box that needs an overhaul, but if you have a P30 with the dreaded leaks, you could buy this, rebuild it (overhaul kits are available in the USA) and then swap your old leaking one for a nice refurbished one. This is massively heavy (American engineering :)) and I would think shipping it would cost a fortune, but I am happy to get quotes. Contact me for details please.

I have found a new Hott Rod water heater kit. This is on a tatty bit of packaging, but everything is there for you to convert your gas 6 gallon water heater into a gas and electric, so you can enjoy the benefits of paying for electric hookup... These are available from the USA for about £120, so I would like an offer of around £80.00 including postage and packaging.

I also have an RV Awning Clamp in white. This again is brand new and ready to fit.
I have found some info on this as follows:
Keep your awning secure and prevent unfurling during strong winds.
Latch & unlatch in seconds using standard awning wand
Adjustable links for perfect fit on all awnings

The packaging is priced at £47+ so i would like an offer of around £38 to include postage and packaging.

Next is a couple of tins of Slide Out Spray. These are brand new and I have found some for sale in the UK for £18 + inc postage.
I would like an offer of £28 including postage please.
Please contact me to buy any or all of the above or to ask any questions.
Thanks in advance
Keith
There are no pockets in a shroud
"Life is a gift, Freedom is a responsibility."
Amateurs .. Built the ark. Professionals .. Built the Titanic"
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
Mrtibbs

Invitations sent: 0
Registered friends: 0
Thanks given: 133 times
Started RVing: 2003

Advertisement

Return to Any other items For sale